During the months of August and September I will hit the road and visit anybody interested between New York and Seattle, Miami and Montana for a guided two day workshop using your SAP system.
if you want to:
- have a new look at your master data settings that support your planning process (lot sizing, MRP type, safety stocks, strategy etc.)
- connect the sales department with the production planners using availability checking rules, demand smoothing and the use of the appropriate strategy groups
- measure the performance of your supply chain (inventory efficiency, production line efficiency, planning efficiency, forecast accuracy, service levels and fill rates)
- introduce a more effective materials planning process with exception monitoring, range of coverage planning and demand / supply balancing
- use SAP ERP to implement lean principles like 'pull' through Kanban, sequencing and heijunka leveling, line balancing and conWIP procedures
- create a more agile supply chain with demand driven planning and execution of a product mix
- automate your procurement and replenishment process
- empower your user community with education on all standard replenishment strategies, planning strategies and production scheduling procedures
- implement decision systems and analyze your inventories and products on a regular basis for more efficient planning
...then you want to have me drop by. I will spend two fun filled days having a quick look at the state of your SAP supply chain and quickly move into sessions with your planners, buyers, materials controllers and management to make valuable recommendations and also get some quick wins on the low hanging fruit.
Often it just takes a bit of change in thinking and perception (through eye opening explanations on how this stuff works) that makes a big difference. There is so much potential in the use of all these, mostly hidden, standard functions in SAP and it often just takes someone pointing you in the right direction.
please drop me an email to email@example.com and I will send you the details and start the conversation