Fast growing number of SAP customers leverage open source Linux operating system to run their SAP's workload. In fact, Linux is selected for use with SAP HANA. Below are 7 things to look for when choosing a Linux platform for SAP workloads:
- Fast and Easy Implementation—Installation Wizard
- Enables High Performance of Large Workloads—Page Cache Limit
- High Availability Included
- Reduced Risk—Endorsed by SAP
- Easy to Support and Manage
- Update Cycle that Fits Your Needs
- Future Proof—is it Cloud Ready?
We acknowledge that customers have different needs depending on business requirements. Experience with many SAP customers running on Linux show that one. some, or all of these 7 values are what they look for. You can read more about these values here.