- Please introduce yourself and tell us how long you’ve developed with ABAP
- Did you know about Eclipse before you took this ABAP in Eclipse Explorer challenge?
I discover Eclipse few years ago but my first believe is too much for what I need in that moment.
When I was starting a course in SAP HANA Cloud, in June 2014, I discovered again Eclipse
- Do you think the feature explorer is helpful to onboard new developers?
ABAP in eclipse offers new perspectives.
Excellent IDE for developers that already use eclipse.
- What is your favorite feature of the beginners tour?
My favorites with ABAP in eclipse are code completion and the refactoring of variables.
- Have you explored additional features of Eclipse that you like?
Templates my be a good candidate for the next feature explorer.
The delete unused variables is very useful
- Mention some ABAP developers in the community that should know ABAP in Eclipse. You can use “@” and then type their name so that they get notified when you mention them.
I want to thank you to Thomas Fiedler for his nice work.