********** more BI4 Elite sessions are planned in various locations around the world in 2013 - more details here: http://www.elite-enablement.com/ *********
The BI4 Elite Enablement Nov 5-9, 2012 for our BI customers and partners is in the books, I moved into Product Management for the SAP Mobile Platform, but yet, I still get a lot of questions about BI4 Elite. So, here is my report from the event.
Scores and Results
I think it's fair to say we had an AMAZING event. The participants gave us a score of
4.85 out of 5
Check out the BI4 Elite video for some sound-bites from our participatns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05hVmvW7qr4
We set out with 1 goal for the BI4 Elite Enablement:
Create BI black-belts to enable our BI4 customers to go-live
97.6% stated that BI4 Elite equipped them better to achieve their go-live:
with a dramatic shift in “belt color” towards “BI black-belt”:
Here are some more quotes from our participants:
- The BEST SAP training ever (Content, instructors, systems, logistics...) must happen in other locations.
- What an event!
- Experience felt like driving a Nascar, ride of a lifetime through advanced BI tools and the energy in the room was amazing
- A unique way to learn, network and have some fun.
- Excellent.. surpassed my high expectations on the training. Best training experience ever!
- Earn your BI black belt in one week.
- Elite Trainning, from an Elite company, for Elite Business Solution
- BI Elite Enablement Rocks!
- BI4 Elite Enablement was simultaneously the best training and the best conference I have ever attended in over 10 years of BI events.
- Empowerment gleemed from SAP BO experts
- Hard-core SAP BusinessObjects knowledge and interaction.
- I was able to acquire very rich and practical content delivered in well thought pace
- Very professional deep dive training
The BI4 Elite Stats
- 44 participants from 8 countries (Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, USA, Canada)
- representing 16 customers
- and 7 partners and SAP internals
- 87 registrations
- 5018 blog views
- Over 500 tweets for #BI4Elite
- 11 SAP BI black-belt trainers
- 10 BI software developers participated
- 3 customer presentations (Department of Interior, HP, MolsonCoors)
- 2 networking events: evening reception in the Executive Briefing Center on Tuescday and a full dinner and open bar at Glowbal in the Afterglow launch on Thrusday
BI4 Elite Hands-on Content
We had our 44 participants hands-on with:
- BI4 SP4 across all tools (including Webi, Explorer, Analysis for OLAP and Office, Dashboards, Crystal Reports, Visual Intelligence)
- Mobile BI
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW
- Non-SAP back-ends
BI4 Elite Blogs
- BI4 Elite Enablement - Vancouver - Nov 5-9, 2012
- BI4 Elite: Featuring the Customer Stories #BI4Elite
- Attending SAP BI4Elite Enablement - Day 1
- Attending SAP BI4Elite Enablement - Day 2
- Attending SAP BI4Elite Enablement - Day 3
- Attending SAP BI4Elite Enablement - Day 4
- Attending SAP BI4Elite Enablement - Day 5
- BI4 Elite Enablement Day 5 – Seeing what is “Under the Hood” #BI4Elite
- Getting Familiar with Web Intelligence on the iPad Mobile BI 4.4 (iPhone too)
- BI4 Elite Enablement Training - It's a Wrap!
Special thanks to
all the trainers
- Vishal Dhir – Customer Solution Adoption
- Patrice Le Bihan – BI Solution Management
- Ingo Hilgefort – BI Solution Management
- Ty Miller – BI Solution Management
- Toby Johnston – Active Global Support (AGS)
- James Rapp – Customer Solution Adoption
- John Mrozek – Customer Solution Adoption
- Sathish Rajagopal – BI Solution Management
- Donnie McMillan – BI Solution Engineering
- Harjeet Judge – Customer Solution Adoption
- Saroj Parmar – Install Maintenance Support (IMS)
And of course a special thanks to the support staff:
- Victoria Harrison – KCI, Logistics
- Bruno Ranchy – SAP, Infrastructure and Cloud
- Rachel Floyd – SAP, Executive Briefing Center
- Salina Siu – SAP Marketing shooting the customer videos
- Brett Philpott - Exercise content management
Lastly, thanks to our great guest speakers:
- Kirsten Sutton - Vice President and Managing Director of SAP Labs Canada
- Don Wakefield - Vice President of SAP Technology and Business Intelligence