Smile! This blog is about SCN.
SCN makes you everyday excitement?
Does the SCN make you happy?
Does your SCN comments make you happy?
Is your SCNians happy?
Does the SCN website make your SCNians happy?
Answer is Yes, Yes, Yes.......
"This blog is all about SCN and only SCN"
Why I shouldn't read this blog ?
Why did you read this blog when the title says Please Don’t Read This blog? Well find out for yourself why this blog is so excitement.
There’s nothing so secret its only excitement! That’s why title written on this blog was posted differently, passed to our SCNians and new comers who you know will keep our excitement, are so thrilling. They will share to every one in the SCN and many SCNians will be benefited and can easily understand the importance of SCN through this web site
Why I logged into SCN ?
9 Months ago, I have started login to SCN website. It has been an interesting journey since then, with lots of memorable days along the way. Without SAP support, I would not have been able to build this blogs and documents to the SCN members to make them aware about technical and non technical tips. The SCN site was friendly and easy to navigate, and the tour was enlightening. On behalf of all SCN members, I would like to thank SAP for providing wonderful website.
Without the SAP support of SCN Members like you, we would not be able to reach our goals. Once again, thank you for your providing your website, and I look forward to your continued support.
How to become famous in SCN?
There are various ways that every one can follow and become famous. First step try to understand about SCN Features. Next step try to post some small blogs and documents. There are famous writers, readers, bloggers, programmers, consultants and Managers. Whatever your wish & interest, keep in mind that the path to fame requires regular training, well experience and most of all, persistence. To achieve your goals and targets in SCN, every one should follow systematic approach.
- To become famous SCN Member isn't easy -- it takes time and hard work. -- Be Patience.
- I request every one to make sure that becoming famous in SCN is your ultimate dream.- Be Thinker
- Try to do and perform something inspirational so others can look up to you.--Be Creative
If you follow the above three magical tips, it is easy way to achieve the goal and you will receive more appreciations and motivating replies.
Is our SCN is Mass Communication?
Yes it is. Technical or Non technical blogs is one of the fastest-growing in the way of mass communication. During 2000's, there were huge number of information about blogging through article in newspapers, books, magazines and several popular websites. Due to that, many blogs created and some blogs have thousands of readers a day. It was very fun to read, write and share blogs every day in website. For sharing valuable knowledge and information, SCN website play a vital part and role in this IT universe.Lets all join together and hold our hands, then support SAP for the fabulous website introduced before 10 years back.
We all need to thank SAP for providing the fantastic website for knowledge sharing. With the help of this website, we can do all our tips and tricks.
Is there any Blogger Tips?
Yes of course. There are many blogger tips. Mentioned some few tips for your reference:
- Have a unique blogging style
- Daily update constantly in the blog
- Select what type of blog you want to post
- Motivate and Appreciate creative blogs
- Read and Post some interesting blogs
- Try to find the exact purpose of the blog
- Interact to strangers about blogs
- Inform your close friends about your blog and ask them to inform their friends
Blogs are becoming popular day by day form in social life which is rocking in the internet. Everyday bloggers blog their valuable pages in SCN website about the business update from some company you support and technology you love. Now a days, quality blogs are common and it is very hard to find or write. If quality blogs are there, there will not be huge quantity (Contents are very less). If quantity is more, then we don't have quality. To manage both Quality and Quantity blogs, we just requires some creativity, patience, some technical skills and something to blog about.
"SCN is my knowledge sharing website and all SCNians are my Motivators and Appreciators" .
Is there any SCN creative activity link?
Why Not? SAP Lumira is available
- Try to go through other creative blogs on the SCN site (SAP Lumira)
- Find a topic
- Select interesting title
- Create blogging with good humour
- Create data, table and graphical representations using SAP Lumira
- Try to make sure each of your blog line is interesting and post it
Is our SCN speaks about career growth?
Yes. 100 % Career Growth. No doubt at all!
- SCN helps us to develop Professional Network
- SCN helps us to build our strong personal brand
- SCN helps us to improve our Expertise
- SCN helps us to understand our career growth
- SCN help us to discuss about technical update
- SCN makes us a better communicator and give us presentation opportunities
- SCN gives you proper guide for future development in technical perspective
- SCN gives your exact information about functional knowledge
- SCN will help you to become independent "SAP Consultant"
"SCNians love SAP and live inside SCN"
Is our SCN involved in Mission?
No doubt at all. Yes it is.
All SCNians are dreamers because everyone dream about achieving "Diamond" or "SCN Member of the Month". Whether they are big or small, they play a major role in our SCN website and in our Career framework.
"All SCNians are dreamers and All our dreams comes true one day in SCN"
Step 1: Define and describe your Mission.
Step 2: Make a time line and Plan ahead.
Step 3: Try to learn from your mistakes and create benchmarks or milestones
Step 4: Keep working hard toward your Mission today
Step 5: Finish Mission successfully
Is our SCN involved in Technical and Functional Info?
Infinity times, I can say "Yes" "Yes" "Yes"
I use to post technical blog posts since 2013, but I have later decided from August 2013 to change my writing style after reading various blogs and documents in coffee corner, About SDN, SAP Lumira and so on...
"A journey of a million SCNians begins with a single website(SCN)"
Is there any SCN Conclusion?
For this Answer is No, Never, Not at all.
"SCN Never Ends"
"My Conclusion Ends" "SAP is Younique"
After reading this blog, I'd request everyone to post atleast one creative blogs or documents in SCN website which helps SAP, SCN, SCNians, customers, partners and our IT sectors.