To get access to the code of a project you need a separate login for the subversion repository.
You can initialize this password in the "Code Exchange expert view home". These are the steps you need to follow:
- please visit the link https://code.sdn.sap.com/
- you'll be re-directed to the SCN logon page
- now provide the SCN credentials and login
- you'll be re-directed to the "Code Exchange Expert View Home" of your user
- now click on "Edit profile" (at the top left side) and change your password and, if necessary, any other information you'd like to change. The password is set at the right (Assembla and SVN password)
- you can also change the login name for the subversion system. The connection between this login and your SCN user is already existing and won't brake if you change the subversion user name.
With these cridentials you can now acces the code repository of a project o Code Exchange.
You can find the svn link in the "Sources" tab of a project.