Attention all CRM Space users/moderators!
Our goal as CRM moderators/space editors is to provide the CRM space with the opportunity for the community to be heard and to learn.
Here are a few added “Rules of Engagement” for the CRM Space:
1) All content in CRM space or wiki by SAP or others must be reviewed by a CRM team of moderators
2) It is proper to announce a new wiki page of valueable formatted content but must follow a standard blog format:
b. Why it is important to the CRM community
c. The “Problem” that the content is solving
d. Invite community to view and rate
3) All new CRM moderators must be approved with other CRM space moderators and be trained
4) Global moderators must allow the CRM moderators to evaluate discussions, blogs…etc., first. If global moderators identify issue or concerns can lock but never delete or hide and work with CRM moderators in determining “abuse”. As an example: All simple questions/discussions should be locked not hidden or deleted
5) CRM moderators will keep track of abuses by name
6) When a CRM moderator is evaluating a blog or discussion they must alert other moderators that they are working on approval via “abuse notes” – “All other moderators must respect the time and effort of the moderator working on that blog or discussion”
7) If a moderator doesn’t follow the rules of engagement in the CRM space they will be notified via email to clear-up any misunderstanding –“one-on-one”.
8) We will feature on the CRM main page the rules of engagement and any addendum which follows.
Anne Fish, Stephen Johannes, Leon Limson, Andrei Vishnevsky, Mayoo Yogalingam, Hasan Zubairi
|Analysis chats in crm by using htmlb:charts 2 weeks ago||by srinivas karri|
|SAP CRM Important Periodic Jobs 3 days ago||by Amit Bhardwaj|
|twitter(also facebook) is official integrated into CRM 7.0 EHP3 8 months ago||by Jerry Wang|
|ERP Order Performance in SAP CRM 1 year ago||by Tony Rosenthal|
|All about Web services - Web Service Tool 3 months ago||by Arjun Pawar|
|SAP CRM Price group and Price list type in sales agreement 18 minutes ago in Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)||by kiran Reddy|
|Web Channel Experience Management 2 hours ago in Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)||by Prakash Shetty|
|Replication BP from CRM to ECC : Person --> Organization 5 hours ago in Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)||by virgilio avila|
|ELM upload failure 6 hours ago in Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)||by Rick Mnr|
|Re: How to know CRM path by Tranasaction Code 6 hours ago in Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)||by Luís Pérez Grau|