Are you at the Cebit in Hannover this year and have some time left on Thursday afternoon, March 7th? Why not joining us for an SAP CodeJam around SAP NetWeaver Cloud?
Register to the free event at Cebit and you'll get in these 4,5 hours (from 1pm - 5:30pm)
- free access to the event
- your own free SAP NetWeaver Cloud trial account
- introduction to SAP NetWeaver Cloud
- hands-on access to the product
- your own up-and-running "Hello world" application using some of the services that the platform provides
- food and something to drink :-)
I'll guide you through the creation of a "Hello world" application and will provide you with some sample code to get up-to-speed with SAP NetWeaver Cloud quickly. At the end of the guided sessions you'll have enough time to try out whatever you want with SAP NetWeaver Cloud and get answers to some detailed questions around the product and the way you can develop software with it.
To get the most out of the time please follow step 1 - 3 from the instructions we provide at http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28197 an
I'll use this blog post to provide the participants with some additional information before, during and after the event. So stay tuned for some updates on this blog post.
Hope to see many of you at Cebit.