SAP notes allow customers to get:
- Important information and updates
- Recommendations, tips and hints
- Solutions and workarounds for problems they are facing
Until now, there has been no organized way of providing feedback or remarks for these notes - whether it’s missing additional symptoms, prerequisites, provides a solution that is not clear or any other comment on the note. Positive feedback is also welcome.
Introducing the Enterprise Portal Notes Feedback Category:
When you want to provide feedback on an SAP note in the NetWeaver Enterprise Portal area (component EP-PIN*), you can open a discussion in the forum.
We will use your discussions about the notes for further review and improvement of the notes.
This will have two advantages:
- Notes will improve and get closer to real issues
- You, as customers, will be able to find notes more easily, understand the notes better and reach problem resolution faster
How to provide feedback on a note:
- Create a new discussion in the SAP NetWeaver Portal area (direct link)
- Enter the title: “Feedback on EP SAP Note <note number>”
- In the Categories area, check the Enterprise Portal Notes checkbox.
- This is important in order for us to filter other notes and find these posts directly.
Thanks for your cooperation!