- Site navigation training
- Initial role and user configuration
- Review the beta site and work through any configuration issues.
- The Executive Sponsor (approximately 6 hours’ commitment) is the primary executive advocate for the human capital measurement capability at
the organization. This person may not be involved in the day to day project management over the course of the year, but his or her engagement and
sponsorship will be critical to the successful implementation of the dashboard and other tools (such as reports) among the user population.
- The Project Manager (approximately 97 hours’ commitment) is the person within the organization who is responsible for the ongoing progress
of the company’s human capital measurement capabilities within the organization. This person will work closely with the SuccessFactors consultant and project manager assigned to the project to ensure both strategic and operational goals are met.
- The HR Analyst (approximately 134 hours’ commitment) is the primary resource for workforce data interpretation and will need to be familiar with the Human Resource system, its data structures and business rules. This role will also include other activities such as data verification and user testing.
- The IT Analyst (approximately 23 hours’ commitment) is the primary resource for data extraction and transfer activities.
- The Practice Manager assures of timely resource availability and performance, acts as senior escalation point for members, and facilitates key steering
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing all SuccessFactors activities on larger projects, including creation and maintenance of the project plan, monitoring project progress, risks and issues, and guiding customer on planning and resourcing.
- Finally, the Technical and Strategy Consultants provide process and application expertise and best practices, helping to define and refine requirements and application configuration, and training the trainers, administrators and reports team.
Going-live is just the beginning. As you feel more comfortable using the application and extend insight and value to management in your organization, you can start to consider additional metrics packs as defined by subject area. Commonly packs include compensation planning, performance management, employee surveys, payroll and benefits, and finance. Each pack takes an additional 6-8 weeks to deliver and is integrated with Core Workforce and Mobility.
Customization of the analytics model can occur at any time. The SuccessFactors Information Services team that manages the technical solution never leaves the project and is available to create new metrics, new analysis dimensions, and change business logic as required. Requested changes are scheduled into our configuration cycles and delivered with each refresh of the data set.
Welcome to the club
The SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics model provides more than just a toolset to bring together data and aggregate numbers; it provides a method of measurement and governance for HR and line of business. With a common method of collection, and measurement we provide a true platform for benchmarking where each participant can rely on the data presented being as accurate as their own. Measurements are taken at the same time, under a common interpretation, repeatable and accurate through history. Create, measure, and adjust your initiatives then compare to the relative performance
of other industry peers. Customers share in the collective knowledge and experience of our strategy and information services teams, our extensive library of metrics, and our continuous product evolution.
The journey begins with the first 100 days, or less.