the third-party order process overview
Third-party Order Operation Step:
1. Maintain Purchase information record in SAP ME11/ME12/ME13
2. Maintain Source List for Material in SAP ME01/ME02/ME03
3. Create OR with sold to party as end customer
- Item Category: TAS.
- Schedule line Category: CS
- A purchase requisition is automatically created in purchasing when you save the sale order to the database.
- In the sales order, you can make subsequent changes to the quantity and delivery date for a third-party order item. The changes you make are sutomaticalyy copied into the respective purchase requisition.
4. Realse the requisition ME28
5. Create the Purchase order for the purchase requisition ME58.
- When a purchase order is created, the system automatically adopts the address of the goods recipient from the respective sale order as the delivery address.
- The order text in the sale order for each item will be copied into purchase order.
- Third-party order items in purchase orders are marked with item category S.
6. Goods Receipt
- Logistics->Materials Management->Inventory management->Goods Movement ->Goods Receipt->For Purchase order->PO Number Known
- Since no goods flow takes place in your company, the goods receipt posting serves solely as a value update for your system.
7. Enter Invoice
- Path :Logistics->Material Mangement->Logistics Inoice Verification->Document Entry->Entry Invoice (MIRO)
8. Create the Billing
- Path: Logistics->Sales and Distribution->Billing->Billing Document-Create
- Document: Document number of the sales order
- As sson as the invoice receipt is recorded in the system, the customer is billed.
Customize Configure Step
1 Define Item Category
Item Category: TAS.
Billing Relevance: F
- If the billing-relevance indicator in Customizing is set to F, the system includes the order in the billing due list only when the vendkr invoice has been received and entered into the system.
- In the coping control for sales document to billing document, the standard setting for the third-party order item category defines that the quantlty from the invoice receipt document, not the order quantity, for example, is copied into the billing document(Billing quantity field)
- If you choose entry "B" instead of "F" for the relevance for billing, the order would be in the billing due list immediately following its entry.
2.Assign Item Categories
You can assign the item category group BANS("third-party item") to materials whose sales are processed soley as third-party orders.The item category assignment in the standard system triggers off automatic determination of the item category TAS.
3. Define schedule line category
Schedule line Category: CS
The schedule line category CS in Customizing does not contain a movement type and is not set as being relevant for delivery.
CS contain the specification of a document type for the purchase requisition (NB) , Item catagory ( 5 "Third-party") and the account assignment category.
4.Assign Scedule Line Categories
5. Copying Control: Sales Documents to Billing Documents
Target:F2 -Source :OR
Choose Details for items Category TAS.