Update: Karin Tillotson clearly won the first round and she got her Chardonnay. Congratulations.
Today 10/20/2014 new rule. SAP Mentors as well as Alumni are not eligible to get any points.
New game, everyone starts at zero again. Good luck!
No one should say that standing in the security line at the airport can't be inspiring. Half awake I wondered, when I will see the first SAP Mentor on my trip.
I love the thought of all of these 6K+ SAP TechEd && d-code participants coming into Las Vegas over the next couple of days. Wishing everyone a safe and uneventful trip.
Well, you can make it a bit more fun, by playing the #FirstMentorSpotting game.
If you see any of the SAP Mentors, 60+ of them are on the way to Las Vegas this week too, thinking about it, we are roughly 1 of every 100 participants.
Take a picture and post it to Twitter with the hashtag: #FirstMentorSighting #SAPtd and you can collect points.
No these are not SCN points, not redeemable for anything but bragging rights and a drink at the bar for the leader.
If you are the leader and you meet me at a bar, I buy you a drink :-)
Here are the rules as posted on Twitter:
— Mark Finnern (@finnern) October 19, 2014
If you spot an SAP Mentor take a picture and tweet it out.
- On the way to #SAPtd, but before any airport, you get 1000 points
- At any airport but not Las Vegas aka LAS 500 points
- LAS airport 300 points
- Venetian/Palazzo/Convention center 200 points
- 500 if you spot an SAP Mentor in the taxi line at LAS plus 500 if you share a ride to the Venetian :-)
- 200 points if you recognize a SAP Mentor without shirt on
- 400 points for an SAP Mentor Alumnus as they are rare sightings at #SAPtd
- 400 extra points for a total of 800 points if you see an SAP Mentor Alumnus wearing a vintage SAP Mentor shirt as that is an even rarer find.
- <please come back to this post to check for updates. New point opportunities may be added or subtracted at any moment>
Oh and yes I can play too. I make the rules, but I don't like to pay myself a drink, so don't worry about me being in the lead.
At 7pm Karin Tillotson is in the undisputed leader with with 1600 points.
Hope to see her soon in a bar soon. Once I bought you a drink, your points are reset.