Hi gurus, I want to ask you a question about SAP Gateway.
Come on, you get used to read this sentence from upgrading to new SCN. And this is a joke.
When I downloaded SAP Netweaver Gateway from SCN it was very easy to setup it on Linux. Ok, I didn’t try to install it on Windows. I found some documents about Gateway. I read them all. It is good to know that documentation is very well on SAP Gateway. I implemented scenarios on the documents.
- Easy installation. That's standart ABAP installation
- It is easy to expose ABAP functions. Just some clicks and voila!
- Easy to use screens. Mapping screens are enough good to use.
- JSON is not supported
- When you get an error, it is very hard to find where the error is.
- Hard to remember transaction codes.
Well, that's my thoughts about SAP Netweaver Gateway. You can write your own thoughts below blog. Waiting for them!