In this i like to share my experience of the new scn in last 20 days.First i thought that they messed up with the new scn but day-by-day it was becoming as a user friendly one.After reasing this blog http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2012/04/09/whats-next-for-scn-in-2012.I got suprised about the future and scope of it.
The things they changed are as follows
- They brought back our older forums, blogs and wiki back.
- They made the new reputation in to new scn and stopped all the old company contributors thing
- The blogs are moderated once it is posted and the moderators are active and so on.....
But there are still more changes to be done in the new scn as follows
- Still the stop tracking has not been finished yet
- we cant delete our photo in our profile
- If we go on to wiki it again asks for a username and password
We know that you guys have did a wonderful job to make the new scn a success one and it would take lot of time to clear all bugs.We support your team for the work you done and proud of you guys