Are you looking to gain an in-depth understanding of the SAP HANA Platform? Do you plan to build, integrate, and certify an application with SAP HANA?
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) will be offering partners and ISVs an SAP HANA Enablement Workshop. This introductory 4-day workshop will take place on Monday, July 28, 2014 to Thursday, July 31, 2014 at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California will facilitate a general understanding of SAP HANA. After each training module, partners and ISVs will reinforce their skills via a series of hands-on exercises to demonstrate their knowledge of the various components for the SAP HANA Platform. This enablement workshop will outline the underlying knowledge needed to allow for the development, integration, and certification of an application with SAP HANA.
By attending this enablement workshop, you'll be able to:
- Understand the end-to-end native application development for SAP HANA
- Reinforce knowledge with skill-builder modules via hands-on exercises
- Understand the certification roadmap and process for application certification
- Leverage a 30% discount for application certification to enable Go-to-Market
- Engage with product experts and certification team via Q&A sessions
Registrations Fees and Deadlines:
Due to the popularity of this enablement workshop, seating will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to make a group booking, please submit separate registrations for each individual of your organization.
|Early Bird||Before June 27, 2014||$2,000.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before July 28, 2014||$3,000.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|GROUP REGISTRATION - THIRD OR MORE GET A DISCOUNT|
|Early Bird||Before June 27, 2014||$1,500.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before July 28, 2014||$2,500.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
Event Logistics and Agenda:
|DATES||Monday, July 28, 2014 to Thursday, July 31, 2014|
|TIME||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific)|
3410 Hillview Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Building 2 - Baltic Room
The agenda for this enablement workshop will highlight some of the following topics:
- Introduction to SAP HANA Development Platform
- SAP HANA Application Development Tools: SAP HANA Studio and Eclipse
- Introduction to SQL Basics and Debugging
- Introduction to SAP HANA Native Development
- Introduction to Data Modeling with SAP HANA
- Points of Integration with SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Readiness Assessment
- How to Certify your Application with SAP HANA
- Q&A Session: SAP HANA Product Experts
- Q&A Session: SAP Integration and Certification Center
Take advantage of this opportunity to plan, build, and explore the various certification programs for SAP HANA and leverage a 30% discount when submitting an application for certification with the SAP HANA Platform! For any questions or inquiries relating to this enablement workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.