In this part of the blog, I am going to explain the steps to download a specific SAP NW MDM component from SMP (Service Market Place).
To download specific SAP NW MDM component, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to: https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/swdc
Note: To download any content from service market place, SMP login is required.
- Navigate to SAP Software Download Center --> Support Packages and Patches --> A-Z Index sub menu and click on ‘M’ alphabet under Support Packages and Patches tab:
- Select SAP MDM --> SAP MDM 5.5 OR SAP NETWEAVER MDM 7.1.
- Click on Entry by Component link and then click on any component e.g. Import Clients:
- Navigate to installation of the component as per your operating system e.g. click on MDM Import Manager 7.1 --> Win32 link and click on the desired version e.g. MDMIM7008_40_200004524.zip under Downloads tab:
- A window will be displayed, which might ask to re-enter SMP login credentials. Once SMP login credentials re-entered, the selected file will be popped up to download. Select Save File radio button and click OK button to download the file to your local machine:
- User must have downloading rights to download any content from Service Market Place.
- If user is downloading any specific SAP NW MDM content as explained above, Download Basket is not required but sometimes, it might ask to use Download Basket while downloading MDS, Installation Master and other servers.
Thank you for reading, hope this will help you..!!