New quick and easy-to-use tool allows you to create your own colored portal theme!
This is a new feature coming in SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.30 SP8 and higher that will allow you to generate a theme using one "leading color". Just 3 easy steps and you have it!
1. Select a "leading color" from the palette
2. Click preview to see how the portal will look with the new color scheme
3. Click Done, choose a name and then click Export
After a few seconds you will get a zip file containing your new custom theme. Using the Transport Themes tool, you can import this theme to any portal and use it, (or continue editing it in the Theme Editor).
Here's an example of a "gold" theme that I created, running in the portal.
- The naming conventions for all portal themes also apply here. The theme name can contain only [a-z][A-Z][_][ ] and cannot start with "SAP".
- The theme can only be imported to the same version, or higher, of the portal.
- This tool only applies to Ajax themes and only affects the portal framework style. Themes created with this tool will not affect the look and feel of other SAP applications running in the portal.