IFG global Survey 2014 for SAP NetWeaver PI
As in previous years, the Global Special Interest Group for Process Integration conducts its annual survey for SAP NetWeaver PI.
Focus of the survey is to collect the latest state of the positioning, organization and use of SAP NetWeaver PI and SAP integration in companies around the globe. Target group are employees and consultants from companies using SAP NetWeaver PI or SAP NetWeaver PO as an integration platform.
The survey results serve the IFG as a strong basis for the discussion with SAP and for the active influencing of SAP's product and release strategy. In 2013 the survey set a new record with over 500 participants.
The survey contains 26 general questions and 11 questions about this year’s special topic 'BPM und Process Orchestration'. The general questions stay the same each year, so that the survey can identify changes and developmernts in the use and positioning of PI over the years. Due to the different background, focus and usage scenarios of the survey participants we have changed several questions from mandatory to optional.
The survey for 2014 can be found at the following URL:
- May 5th 2014: Official start of survey
- August 19th 2014: End of survey
- September/October 2014: Publication of results within the SAP user groups and on SAP SCN
An extract of the results of the surveys can be found in the following blogs:
- Results of the global NetWeaver PI Survey 2011
- Results of the global NetWeaver PI Survey 2012
- Results of the global NetWeaver PI Survey 2013 (Part 1 of 2)
- Results of the global NetWeaver PI Survey 2013 (Part 2 of 2)
For more background about our interest group see our central blog International Focus Group for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration.
Your active participation is important for us and SAP! Target is to reach our last year's record of 539 participants.
Questions and feedback are welcome.