The Ariba Network is the world's largest trading platform, hosting one million connected companies. Now you can rapidly integrate your SAP applications with the Ariba Network and go live with your first wave of suppliers through a SAP Rapid Deployment solution.Watch this quick whiteboard video to learn more:
With the Ariba Network these issues can be easily addressed. Once connected to the Ariba Network you can collaborate with your business partners and:
- Lower their cost of integrating with trading partners across the Ariba Network
- Shorten the ramp up time for trading partner enablement
- Increase the number of business documents processed electronically
- Free up department staff from tactical process and trading partner monitoring
Integrating your on-premise SAP business suite systems to the Ariba Network provides the link to efficiently managing your procurement processes within your value chain. Enter the ‘SAP Business Suite integration with the Ariba Network rapid-deployment solution’ which allows you to connect your back-end SAP software securely and reliably to the Ariba Network. The integration supports the whole procure-to-pay process and with the new version includes also integration with Ariba’s discount management. In addition, you can go live with the first wave of suppliers with preconfigured integration for the procure-to-pay process.
The solution covers multiple aspects of the integration including:
- Data mappings to the cXML format for purchase order and invoice automation, and discount professional integration
- Secure connectivity between SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (Process Orchestration) software and the Ariba Network
- Supplier Onboarding - Customer Collaboration on first Wave Quick Win suppliers up to (10).
- Configuration for Materials Management or Supplier Relationship Management for the usage of the Ariba Procurement Content (punch-out based on OCI 4)
- Catalog Mappings, Custom Views, UNSPSC hierarchy, optional Ariba Services, 1 end-point connection
The included fix-price service covers
- Deployment and configuration of SAP NetWeaver Process Integration and the Ariba Adapter
- Deployment of mapping templates from IDOC into Ariba cXML document format
- Extend mappings for customer enhancements (5 mappings included)
- Ariba Procurement Content integration for MM (Material Management) or SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) via “punch-out” based on OCI 4
- Ariba Adapter Certification Process and testing with Dummy Supplier
Watch this quick demo to see real-time collaboration with suppliers using a hybrid deployment model to streamline procurement from purchase order to invoice:
With the combination of the middleware, predefined content and fix price service you get a comprehensive solution with prebuilt, standard connectivity content to bridge the first mile for the procure-to-pay and discount management processes from a single-vendor.
Click here for detailed infromation on SAP Business Suite integration with the Ariba Network rapid-deployment solution.
You want to learn more about the Ariba Network and SAP Rapid Deployment solutions? Check out this new infographic!