This blog gives an overview over the actual data mapping of the two HAWB print forms, after clarifying the customizing and masterdata requirements here:
How to Print HAWB in TM 9.0 - Customizing & Masterdata. It should answer these questions:
- Which values from the FWO go into which field of the print form?
- When are the values displayed and when not?
- What has to be done in order to fill a certain field on the print form?
- What do I have to do if I don't want to print other charges or if I want to print amounts as "as agreed"?
- If data is not available (either FWO/FU/FB data or data from customizing/master data), the respective fields stay empty.
- The HAWB is printed in English
- Certain data will only be available when the main stage is planned, i.e. a freight booking exists which contains this data (e.g. flight number)
- Charges are only relevant for printing if they are settled to external business partners, internal charges are not printed
Here is an empty HAWB, with numbers for the single areas. Under the images, you will find a table which explains what will we displayed when for each of the numbers.
Finally, you can define whether to print other charges or not and if you want to have amounts printed as "as agreed". You can find the respective checkboxes on the FWO charges tab. The following table will illustrate what will be displayed when these checkboxes are marked.