Many Fortune 1000 companies value independent analysts such as Forrester and Gartner as neutral, third-party experts in technology and market research. Companies use insights from these experts to make technology decisions and add credibility to their own offerings. Forrester Research, Inc., an independent research firm, publishes The Forrester Wave, which recently issued an interactive report with detailed analysis evaluating SAP service, entitled “The Forrester Wave™: SAP Services Providers, Q1 2014.”
In The Forrester Wave’s recent assessment of large, global services providers for SAP solutions, Forrester identified the top nine providers and used thirty-one criteria to evaluate them. The report details findings on how well each provider delivers services for changing technology requirements. These requirements range from transformation services and digital services to skills needed to deliver services for newer technologies from SAP such as in-memory computing, cloud, mobile, or software-as-a-service (SaaS) products. The report evaluates service providers on specific criteria and shows how the providers measure up in helping sourcing professionals identify and select the right services for their SAP solutions.
Forrester on “Bleeding-Edge Technology”
According to the Forrester report, SAP Services leads the way in “bleeding-edge technology” as the only provider with skill sets across all applications, from small functionalities, to recently developed products, to new acquisitions. SAP Services has thousands of experts in standard and new technologies, including the SAP HANA platform, the SAP Jam social software platform, and solutions developed by these SAP companies: Ariba, SuccessFactors, Syclo, and hybris.
Beyond technology expertise, SAP Services also has dedicated consulting resources focused on business transformation, process consulting, and design thinking. Overall, SAP Services is best suited for newer technologies and deep technology needs – and often works with an ecosystem of services partners, including the top nine specified in the report. Find out more details in the Forrester report.
SAP Services Adds Real Value for Customers
SAP Services consultants are dominating IT services with their comprehensive, expert knowledge of and experience with SAP solutions and new technologies. Consider some of the ways that SAP Services are adding real value to customer relationships:
- SAP consultants help ensure that customers can quickly deploy breakthrough technologies such as the SAP HANA platform for in-memory computing, mobile applications and mobile services from SAP, and cloud solutions from SAP. SAP Services can also ensure that customers influence future innovation developments and road maps.
- They work with more customers in newer solution areas than most partners with less experience. SAP services can deliver comprehensive services for cloud solutions (more than 2,500 services for HR, supply chain, procurement, finance, sales, enterprise cloud, assessment, onboarding, learning services, and hybrid cloud scenarios) and in-memory computing (more than 2,000 global services).
- They focus on speeding time to value with repeatable services for rapid-deployment solutions and newer technologies, including enterprise cloud with pre-assembly/assemble-to-order options, to speed delivery of broader solutions such as ERP solutions.
- Our consultants concentrate on optimizing SAP solutions as well as third-party or partner solutions offered by SAP. Based on decades of experience, SAP has worked globally with more than 300,000 customers, representing approximately 80% of the Fortune 500. SAP Services can leverage deep knowledge of solutions and breakthrough technologies – to help customers drive business transformation.
- They deliver business outcomes successfully as quickly as possible with smaller teams. SAP Services can help drive down TCO while helping customers to optimize business outcomes. Working with a full ecosystem of experts and partners, SAP Services relies most on top providers to optimize service delivery to customers.
SAP Services has thousands of experts in standard and new technologies, including the SAP HANA platform, the SAP Jam social software platform, and solutions developed by these SAP companies: Ariba, SuccessFactors, Syclo, and hybris. Read how this Forrester report rates SAP Services.
Check out this video below for more info about how SAP Services is helping customers unlock the power of SAP: