We invite SCN members to report bugs identified while using the site.
When you encounter a bug, do the following:
- Go to the to determine if the issue has already been identified added to SCN Known Issues List.
- If you DO see your issue, you may want to follow and track that discussion so you are alerted to any updates.
- If you DO NOT see your issue in the discussions, start a new discussion that will track this bug. Include this information:
- TITLE: should be a short description of the bug
- DISCUSSION BODY: provide details of the behavior you're experiencing, the results you're getting, a screenshot and the expected behavior you think should occur.
SCN is monitoring these discussions and will work with our internal support teams to get resolution. We will log these issues in the SCN Known Issues List and provide updates in the discussion threads with progress.