A glimpse into the latest innovations from SAP Education that reduce operational expenses and conserve knowledge. Learn how to accelerate process execution among the entire workforce as of day one.
You already know that training your teams is important, but producing diverse content that appeals to Millennials, Gen X, and Baby Boomers is challenging, right?
Join us on Wednesday, April 30 or Wednesday, May 7, to learn about the latest innovations from SAP Education you can use to easily create and deploy context-sensitive user help, transaction documentation, training simulations, test scripts, and rapid and mobile learning materials.
In this one hour session, you will discover:
- Tips to reduce operational expenses, including training, support, process, and content lifetime costs
- Ideas for maximizing return on investment across all SAP and non-SAP applications
- New channels to deliver learning content that suits the range of your entire workforce
- The latest enhancements to SAP Workforce Performance Builder software
- Best practices on knowledge conservation and transition to the next-generation workforce
Session 1, April 30, 1 PM SGT (now available on-demand)
Session 2, April 30, 1 PM EST (now available on-demand)
Session 3, May 7, 2 PM CET(now available on-demand)
**UPDATE: Webinar Wrap Up Report now available HERE includes Q&A and access to the slidedeck**
Whether you have experienced SAP Workforce Performance Builder or it is completely new to you, this webinar will provide you with valuable information. After just one hour, you’ll be able to generate learning content that will span your multigenerational workforce and give users the training they need to perform quality work.
See these related posts to learn how customers are experiencing SAP Workforce Performance Builder: