Please use these support resources to help you with issues related to accessing and using the SAP Community Network.
- Getting Started: The Getting Started space provides detailed information about how to take advantage of the tools and functionality of the New SAP Community Network.
- Tip in a Minute Video Series: These one-minute videos provide helpful, actionable tips on how to perform specific functions in the New SCN.
- SCN Support Discussion: Collaborate with other SCN members to solve issues and get help with using the SAP Community Network.
- FAQ - Registration for SAP Community Network: FAQ on the SAP Community Network registration process.
- FAQ - Logging in to the SAP Community Network: FAQ on logging in.
- FAQ - IDs and Passwords: FAQ on access with User IDs and passwords.
SAP Community Network support is available to assist with any issues related to our site. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with technical questions or support inquiries related to SAP products. Registered users may submit specific product-related questions to the respective forum. For product technical support or user issues, please contact SAP Service Marketplace. Registered users may also discuss general SAP Community Network issues in the Support discussion. If you haven’t been able to find information to help you solve your problem, or if you have any general comments, questions, or suggestions, please send us an email.