SAP has established SAP Integration and Certification Centers (SAP ICC) around the globe to support services around third-party software integration into SAP.
SAP ICC's Mission:
- Facilitate seamless integration of SAP partner software
- Shorten implementation times, lower integration costs, and achieve compatibility with the infrastructure of customers using SAP technology
- Ensure a high quality SAP ecosystem of partners that contribute to the comprehensive value proposition and innovation sources for our customers
- Leverage SAP branding and momentum
- Help SAP Partners to accelerate the market ramp-up cycle
SAP ICC's Services:
- Third-Party solution certification and assessments
- Enablement support services (enablement and consulting)
- Test System Access and Developer Licenses (remote & onsite)
Take a Tour to learn how you can quickly get to where you need to go on the SAP Partner Portal.
JOIN OUR WEBINARS
Stay up-to-date and join partner and SAP experts for a number of webinars on topics such as SAP NetWeaver 7.3, Duet Enterprise Content or Web Dynpro.
UPCOMING CERTIFICATION LOGO CHANGES
Recently SAP has made changes to our SAP brand including a revised and modernized logo, color scheme, text treatment, etc. To coincide with this evolution, we are pleased to announce updates to the integration certification logos that our ecosystem utilizes in conjunction with their marketing and communications efforts. The new logos, which will be made effective on August 15, 2011, will replace the current logos in use today, and will continue to help partners and ISVs with certified solution integrations clearly communicate their integrations to our joint customers.