How IT Can Deliver Releases with Tangible Business Value Every Six Months
This document lines out how to design and improve the software change management processes and the transport landscape, and how SAP Solution Manager can better automate tasks and control the process.
- Change Control Management - Overview Presentation
- Change Control Management (Online Help)
- Change and Transport System (CTS+) Demo
- Quality Gate Management Demo
Mobile IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager for Change Request Management
- SAP IT Change Approval - SAP Solution Manager Mobile App in the Apple App store
- Overview Presentation
- Configuration Guide
- Online Help
- ITSM and ChaRM WIKI @ SCN
- IT Change Approval on SAP.com
- Mobile Solutions for IT on SAP.com
- SAP Solution Manager Installation Guides on SAP Service Marketplace
- Change Control Management Launchpad on SAP Service Marketplace
- SAP Solution Manager on SAP Service Marketplace
Customer and Partner Success
Watch these videos to learn how Brazilian Coca-Cola bottler SABB newly implemented change management processes with SAP Solution Manager – and how partner FH Consulting contributed to the success of the implementation.
Blogs on Change Control Management
A blog series by Hannes Kerber about the Retrofit functionality in SAP Solution Manager. Retrofit helps you to keep dual landscapes synchronized in a semi-automated way. Find out, how you can leverage Retrofit in your organization.
- Retrofit: Do I need ChaRM to use Retrofit?
- Retrofit: How am I and what is supported?
- Retrofit: How to perform retrofit from an End-User perspective
- Strategic Aspects of Retrofit
- SP5: How to customize the 'Create Transport Request' dialog window in Urgent Change so that it comes up automatically when user status 'In Development' is reached
- Status Flow of the Request for Change including Approval Procedure and ChaRM Framework
- Through the Looking Glass: ChaRM: New Functionality with SP5: Assign and Decouple Transport Requests
- Editability/Visibility of UI objects dependent from the user status
- Current Processor functionality customizing settings coming with SP5