Value to Independent Software Vendors and SAP Partners
Opportunity for Growth and Participation
- By supporting market-leading solutions from SAP and offering integrated solutions to its customer base.
- May experience faster sales cycles.
- Certification serves as proof point for technical alignment with SAP solutions (since integration is based on proven and supported SAP integration technologies).
Increased Potential for Success Related to SAP Projects
- Faster implementations and deployments in SAP solution-based landscapes
- Accelerated ramp-up on SAP knowledge for smaller ISVs
Logos: After successful certification, partners and ISVs are entitled to use the respective SAP certification logo in their marketing materials. These logos have great brand recognition among the SAP customer base. For a full list and description please visit the branding page.
Online listing in the
SAP Application Development partner directory: This web based catalog list all the certified solutions at no additional charge. It includes company name, certified solution name, and certification details.
Additional online marketing and listing opportunities may be available based on partner program participation or solution type. Please visit SAP Store for more details.
Press release review
SAP will provide guidance on marketing materials, collaterals and partner press releases in regards to SAP branding best practices and guidelines.
Promotion during events
Partners exhibiting at SAPPHIRE, TechEd, and other events throughout the year, can showcase their products as “certified” to SAP customers and consulting partners.
Value to Customers
Easier implementation effort
Since solutions that have been certified for integration have been pre-tested, customers may benefit from accelerated integration projects that can be up and running, out-of-the-box.
- Usage of solutions that are certified for integration with SAP solutions, follow SAP standards for technical integration and if re-certified on a regular basis can allow for upgrades with minimal interruptions.
- Transparency for support teams through" SAP Solution Manager Ready" testing.
- Technical alignment of certified solutions with SAP solutions.
- SAP customers gain choice of a broad range of solutions that either extend SAP functionality and / or run on SAP solutions including the SAP NetWeaver technology platform.
- Customers can easily find the SAP certified solutions included on SAP Store.
Low cost User License
Users accessing SAP solutions via SAP-certified integrations only may qualify for a specially priced Platform User License.
How to Identify SAP Certified Solutions
Once the certification is completed Partners and ISV’s will receive SAP® Certified logo from SAP ICC, below are some of the examples:-
- Certified integrations with SAP Solution Manager also receive the SAP Solution Manager Ready endorsement.
- An SAP Interface Certificate.
- A test report signed by both you and SAP to document the results of the certification.
- Online listing of certified solutions in SAP Application Development partner directory.