- Value to Independent Software Vendors and SAP Partners
- Value to Customers
- How to Identify SAP Certified Solutions
- Qualify for Partnership benefit through SAP PartnerEdge
- Special SAP ICC offers
- Related Content
Value to Independent Software Vendors and SAP Partners
SAP partners and ISVs who work with SAP to develop and certify the technical integration of their solutions with SAP software may benefit from the following:
Opportunity for Growth and Participation
- By supporting market-leading solutions from SAP and offering integrated solutions to its customer base
- May experience faster sales cycles
- Certification serves as proof point for technical alignment with SAP solutions (since integration is based on proven and supported SAP integration technologies)
- Important criteria for participation in SAP PartnerEdge program and SAP EcoHub
Increased Potential for Success Related to SAP Projects
- Faster implementations and deployments in SAP solution-based landscapes
- Accelerated ramp-up on SAP knowledge for smaller ISVs
Partners and ISVs that have successfully passed certification testing of their product's software interface to an SAP offering, and have signed an SAP certification agreement, may be entitled to the following:
- Use of SAP certification Logo in their marketing materials for their offerings
- Online Listings in the:
à Partner Information Center (PIC) Partner Information Center Certified solutions are listed online, at no additional charge, in this Web-based catalog, which includes company name, certified solution name, and certification details. This comprehensive listing includes companies whose reach spans the globe, as well as companies that provide local or regional products, services, and support.
à SAP EcoHub This community-powered site makes it easier for customers to discover, evaluate and purchase partner solutions that complement their SAP applications. SAP EcoHub provides customers access to validated, trusted solutions and offerings, delivered through an intuitive user interface that works best for their installation of SAP solutions. It leverages SAP's comprehensive customer-focused ecosystem, where customers and partners can connect for success. The SAP EcoHub integrates community input, user feedback, ratings and partner demos, enabling a more educated selection of solutions.
Marketing Support and Tools
- PR Review by SAP for your collateral and press releases and marketing guidance
Opportunity to Participate in Events
- Join us at SAPPHIRE, TechEd, and other events throughout the year, to showcase products to SAP customers and consulting partners
- Actively participate in SAP PartnerEdge and take advantage of additional opportunities (e.g. 50% discount on your re-certification)
Easier Implementation Effort
Value to Customers
- Since solutions that have been certified for integration have been pre-tested customers may benefit form accelerated integration projects that can be up and running, out-of-the-box
- Usage of solutions that are certified for integration with SAP solutions, which follow SAP standards for technical integration and often re-certificertified ona regular basis can allow for upgrades with minimal interruptions
- Transparency for support teams through" SAP Solution Manager Ready" testing
- Technical alignment of certified solutions with SAP solutions
- SAP customers gain choice of a broad range of solutions that either extend SAP functionality and / or run on SAP solutions including the SAP NetWeaver technology platform
- For SAP - certified solutions included on the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace, customers can find them easily on the site
Low Cost User License
- Users accessing SAP solutions via SAP-certified integrations only may qualify for a specially priced Platform User License
How to Identify SAP Certified Solutions
- The SAP® Certified logo:
- Certified integrations with SAP Solution Manager also receive the SAP Solution Manager Ready endorsement
- An SAP Interface Certificate
- A test report signed by both you and SAP to document the results of the certification
- Online listing of certified solutions in Partner Information Center (PIC) and the SAP EcoHub
For usage of any of the above logos or endorsements, successful integration testing and certification by SAP in writing, and adherence to the SAP Branding Guidelines are prerequisites.
SAP PartnerEdge Program
Qualify for Partnership Benefit Through SAP PartnerEdge
At SAP, we know that your organization strives to achieve the highest level of success and customer satisfaction every day. The SAP PartnerEdge program supports that aim with a robust set of program benefits, services, and resources designed to accelerate your business.
With a valid integration certification, your company also fulfills one of the criteria for achieving partner status in SAP PartnerEdge as Software Solution Partner. Please contact email@example.com
As an SAP software solution partner, you will receive valuable rewards and benefits through SAP PartnerEdge. These partner offerings provide you the best tools and resources you need to help you deliver cutting-edge software solutions to customers.
You may review program criteria by visiting Partner with SAP and selecting Software Solution Partners.
The SAP PartnerEdge program offers a rich assortment of benefits that build on four main enablement pillars:
- Partnership Enablement - SAP PartnerEdge provides a common infrastructure for partner engagement, regardless of location or partner type. The overarching framework and key aims of the program are the same for all partners. However, to meet specific requirements, each partner track has its own entry requirements, contract, and contacts at SAP. Tools and resources have also been developed to meet the unique needs of each partner type.
- Technical Enablement - SAP currently offers a variety of training classes, consulting packages, and development tools to help you navigate the technical requirements of developing solutions that seamlessly integrate with SAP solutions.
- Marketing Enablement - SAP provides a variety of marketing tools, services, and activities designed to accelerate the go-to-market cycle and help you reach SAP customers and prospects.
- Sales Enablement - SAP provides sales tools, services, and activities designed to accelerate the sales cycle. Some of the tools may require additional registrations, terms, and fees.
Special SAP ICC Offers
For SAP PartnerEdge Members
50% Discount on your Re-CertificationBuilding and maintaining your software's integration with SAP solutions is - for many companies - no small task. Even more so, if you are striving to also keep the "SAP® Certified Integration" logo for marketing your interface software. SAP PartnerEdge has been looking for additional ways to support its members and pre-members in their product life-cycles and now offers a 50 % discount on the testing for any re-certification project you will launch as part of its program benefits.
Take a Tour through SAP PartnerEdge (learn how to become a partner, how to develop and certify, Market and Sell your solution, and increase your knowledge)
SAP PartnerEdge Advantage* Quarterly Partner Enablement & Go-to-Market Resources
Demand Generation and SAP Virtual Agency * Increase leads and accelerate deals with the latest demand generation tools and services for SAP PartnerEdge program members. The program includes a comprehensive set of pre-packaged campaigns, marketing training, planning tools and robust online services such as SAP Virtual Agency, a free self service online campaign execution platform that allows partners to plan, build and execute campaigns in minutes.
Marketing Navigator * Using the tools and resources found in the Marketing Navigator, you will effectively navigate from Preparing, Building and Successfully Executing Your Campaign and ultimately to successfully Measuring Your Campaign Results.
SAP Partner Logos * The SAP partner logo is available for download above expresses the importance of one of our most valuable assets: our partners.
SAP Pinnacle Awards * - SAP's global partner award program - recognize SAP partners who have excelled in developing their partnership with SAP and our mutual business by providing quality products, solutions, and services to our customers
Sell your Solution, References ***
• Ecosystem Thought Leadership: Stories and references developed by respected thought leaders in the industry.
• Ecosystem in Action: Success stories and case studies that highlight how customers derived value from engaging with the SAP Customer-Focused Ecosystem.
• Partner Success Stories: As a partner, you open up a wealth of opportunity with access to valuable resources that enable you to successfully meet customers' needs.
• Customer-Focused Ecosystem: The SAP ecosystem connects customers, partners and individuals to enhance the SAP customer experience.
Executive Demos **
An Executive Demo is a professional system simulation. It gives an impression of the user experience of SAP software without utilizing a live system. These demos are available for a wide variety of SAP products and solutions.
Solution Extension Developed by independent partners, solution extensions integrate easily with SAP software - offering cross-solution and cross-industry functionality that complement SAP solution capabilities.
Platform User Licensing (PUL), customers have the option of extending SAP functionality and information to new, non-traditional SAP users within their business network.
PUL enables customers to adopt the business platform from SAP and extend their business networks using complementary partner solutions.
Partner Enablement Calendar * Get the knowledge you need when you need it! Visit the Partner Enablement Calendar to access more than 500 webinars, training sessions on SAP strategies, products, programs, services, technical developments, and best practices.
*Login Required (for SAP Partners Only)
**Login required (Exclusive for SAP PartnerEdge Services Partners)
*** Login required (All Partners - exception OEM)