Keeping Your Software Integration Up-to-Date Is Important!
For customers pre-integrated solutions pose a great advantage. Building and maintaining your software's integration with SAP solutions is well worth the effort. Regular re-certifications not only allow you to keep the "SAP® Certified Integration" logo for marketing your interface software, but also proof your commitment to customers.
Validity of integration certification
- Certification is valid for three years for most integration scenarios. A few certification scenarios (mobile apps, Cloud integrations, or SAP HANA integrations) have a one year validity due to the higher frequency of updates that occur in the partner solutions.
- After the end of validity period, an "SAP® Certified Integration" is outdated. Re-certification is necessary to keep the interface updated.
Technology Changes :
- With change in technology, product versions change, and SAP interfaces change
- Consider testing your integration or entire solution on SAP HANA.
- Make SAP integration certification an integral part of your development plan.
- Let your developers focus on enhancements for your core product, and let the SAP Integration and Certification Center experts handpick the relevant information for you.
- If you sign up for re-certification, an SAP ICC consultant will discuss latest technologies with you, and provide you recommendations and input.
- SAP ICC also hosts a number of webinars with updates through a number of enablement sessions .
Faster Sales Cycles with Latest Integration Certification
- If your latest product release offered to SAP customers is not the one certified by SAP, it often creates the opposite effect and lengthy test demo sessions are required – in particular ABAP add-ons should be updated for SAP HANA to support your customers migration roadmap.
- Enable your engineers and sales team to position your solution's integration with SAP solutions
How to Sign Up
To request a formal service offer for the re-certification of your solution, please contact the SAP Integration and Certification Center .
Get 30% discount on re-certification.
Take advantage of a special discount of 30% on most re-certifications, if you sign the re-certification contract before the expiry of your current certification. Certification itself can be completed within nine months after the sign-up. So do not miss this special offer!
Exceptions to the above discounting policy are all SAP Business One-related re-certifications which receive a 50 % discount , while SAP Business One Bundle certification will be at same 30% discounts. ABAP Add-on and Network re-certifications do not qualify for a re-certification discount.