Keeping Your Software Integration Up-to-Date Is Important!
Building and maintaining your software's integration with SAP solutions is - for many companies - no small task. Even more so, if you are striving to also keep the "SAP® Certified Integration" logo for marketing your interface software.
Change Is Ever Present
- Your product versions change, SAP interfaces change, technology itself changes
- Make SAP integration certification an integral part of your development plan
- After 3 years an "SAP® Certified Integration" is outdated
- Let your developers focus on enhancements for your core product, and let SAP PartnerEdge handpick the relevant information on integrating with SAP solutions through a number of enablement sessions brought to you by the SAP Integration and Certification Center or your partner service advisors
Faster Sales Cycles with Latest Integration Certification
- If your latest product release offered to SAP customers is not the one certified by SAP, it often creates the opposite effect and lengthy test demo sessions are required
- Enable your engineers and sales team to position your solution's integration with SAP solutions
How to Sign Up:
To request a formal service offer for the re-certification of your solution, please contact .