Why You Should Certify Your Integrations and How
The IT landscapes of our customers are very diverse, and run both SAP solutions alongside third-party software. Imagine the advantages that third-party solutions, which are pre-integrated, and pre-tested by SAP present to our customers. Software solutions that have SAP-certified integrations are based on SAP-endorsed integration technologies and integrate via stable interfaces. Our certification process helps ensure high-quality integration of third-party products and a smooth flow of business data through SAP software and SAP components via open interfaces. It also helps ISVs gain the necessary consulting and test system access to complete their certification projects.
Take a look at the benefits of an SAP integration certification!
Upon successful integration certification, you will achieve the following:
- Earn the right to use one of the new "SAP Certified" logos that helps promote awareness for your product.
- Receive an SAP interface certificate.
- Satisfy one of the criteria for becoming a PartnerEdge SAP software solution partner or content partner.
- Be eligible to participate in the SAP PartnerEdge program, providing your product holds the designated certifications.
- Be eligible to participate in marketing activities, such as listing your solution in the online SAP Ecosystem and Partner Catalog and SAP Partner Information Center.
SAP-endorsed Integration Scenarios, offer a variety of opportunities that enable certification of third-party products, including:
- SAP predefined integration scenarios and certification - Offers well-defined, standard scenarios for third-party integration, including details on documentation, interfaces, and release information.
- Third-party defined integration scenarios and certification - Evaluates and tests integration scenarios developed by the ISV, based on an Integration Assessment which verifies that the integration uses SAP-endorsed integration technologies.
- ABAP add-on certification - Certifies third-party applications developed in ABAP through a special certification process that uses the ABAP Add-on Assembly Kit. "Powered by SAP NetWeaver" certification is available for ABAP Add-on components that also run in the SAP Enterprise Portal.
Below you will find a list of helpful links as well as an overview of the various areas in which the Integration and Certification Center currently offers integrations scenarios.
- Helpful Links
- Hardware Certifications
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- SAP NetWeaver Platform Integration
- SAP NetWeaver Platform Deployment/Powered by SAP NetWeaver
- SME Integration
- General Terms and Conditions
- Contact us
- Getting Started
- All Integration Scenarios
- ABAP Add-On Service Package
- SAP Integration Assessment Service
- Test System Access - SAP Remote Access and Connectivity (SAP RAC) Service
SAP NetWeaver Platform Integration
- Adaptive Computing
- Business Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- Technology and Tools
- Archive and Backup - Security
- Business Communication (Telephony, Fax, E-Mail, Address Services)
SAP NetWeaver Platform Deployment/Powered by SAP NetWeaver
- J2EE/Java EE Deployment
- Master Data Management
- Packaged Composite Applications
- Process Integration/Exchange Infrastructure
Business Applications Integration
- Human Resources
- Industry Solutions
- Packaged Composite Applications
- Product Life-Cycle Management
- RFID/Auto-ID Infrastructure
- SAP Solution Manager
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management