SAP HANA Cloud Portal is a cloud-based solution for easy site creation and consumption with a superior user experience, designed for mobile consumption using HTML5 with gesture support and dynamic adaption to a range of devices. Using these web sites, customers can connect applications, reports and unstructured content from various SAP and non-SAP sources. It runs on top of SAP HANA Cloud and is built to operate with SAP HANA platform, for in-memory computing.
Innovation - For your LoBs, Cloud Portal enables business users to quickly create attractive external or internal sites, built with social capabilities, unstructured content and SAP applications, with minimal IT involvement.
Cost Leadership and Value - For your IT, Cloud Portal helps you meet LoB ad-hoc site-creation needs with minimal setup, security and TCO concerns, while leveraging the existing investment in SAP NetWeaver Portal.
Enrichment - For your value chain, Cloud Portal enables you to collaborate around business processes in a secure, scalable and transparent manner.
- Lean Portal – Quickly up and running!
- Hosted by SAP public cloud
- Runs on top of SAP HANA Cloud
- AppStore-like experience
- Mobile first midset - designed for mobile consumption using HTML5 for dynamic adaption to a range of devices
- Embraces industry technology standards (OpenSpcial, SAML2, CMIS)
- Enables secure and reliable integration with on-premise for leveraging existing on-premise assets
- Fast branding and customization for multiple brands
The general availability of Cloud Portal was announced on October 2012 at TechEd Las-Vegas during Vishal’s keynote and with it the new free and unlimited Trial. We invite you to get your own trial account and test drive the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Cloud Portal