- What is the SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad?
- How can I install this mobile application?
- Do I need to pay for it?
- Can I try this mobile app even if I do not have an SAP Business One installation?
- I am already using SAP Business One. Are there any requirements to be able to use this app?
- I am not using SAP Business One yet. Where can I find more information about the application?
- How do I access the User Guide?
What is the SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad?
This mobile application lets you stay in touch with your business and customer data while away from the office. It enables you to instantly connect with your SAP Business One application via iPhone or iPad and lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales.
How can I install this mobile application?
You can install SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad out of the Apple App Store or synch it through iTunes..
Link to iTunes: SAP Business One.
Do I need to pay for it?
The app is free to download and can be used for trial and demonstration purposes. The same app can be used for your business; however, you need release family 8.8 of the SAP Business One application and Integration Component as your back-end system. Each mobile user needs a specific user license of SAP Business One.
Can I try this mobile app even if I do not have an SAP Business One installation?
Yes, even without SAP Business One running your business, you can try out the mobile application now, free of charge using a demo logon. SAP provides a Business One environment that you can connect to instantly.
Begin your free trial in two easy steps:
- Install the free app on your iPhone or iPad via Apple App Store or iTunes (Our app is a single, universal app that is optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices).
- Start the app and use the demo option for logon*
* For best performance in China, configure the Device Settings -> Business One -> Demo Server: China
I am already using SAP Business One. Are there any requirements to be able to use this app?
In order to use the mobile application for your business, you must be running release 8.8 PL12 / 8.81 / 8.82 or higher and Integration Component as the backend system. Additionally, each mobile user needs a professional, limited (limited Financial / Logistics / CRM) or starter package user license of SAP Business One. Before you start, make sure your SAP partner configures the mobility settings in SAP Business One.
I am not using SAP Business One yet. Where can I find information about the application?
Visit our web site and find more Information about SAP Business One. For information in your local language, select your country from the Country Sites page and then go to the SAP Business One page using the menu selections: Solutions -> Solutions for Small and Midsize Enterprises -> Business Management -> SAP Business One.
How do I access the User Guide?
The detailed User Guide for SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad is located within the app. You must first download the app and install the app to access the guide. To display the guide, choose the “Help” option. For the iPhone App, the “Help” jump button is located on the top right of the home screen. For the iPad version, the guide can be located by accessing the “menu” section and scrolling to the “configuration” button on the top-right of the left section. You can also access the Detailed User Guide online here.