|Return to:||SAP for Mobile >>||Apps Directory >>||Related Posts >>|
SAP Fiori includes 190+ role-based apps, providing enhanced user productivity and personalization for customers using SAP Business Suite on any database and SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA.
SAP Fiori is a collection of apps that represents the new SAP user experience paradigm. SAP Fiori offers various business roles a simple, easy-to-use experience for SAP software functions, and works seamlessly on desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
More apps for more roles and lines of business:
- The latest installment has 190+ apps supporting a variety of roles in lines of business include HR, Finance, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Sales.
- The apps offer users the ability to conduct transactions, get insight and take action, and view fact sheets and contextual information.
Please set fiori tag when you post.
Collection of Apps
- New: Extensibility of SAP Fiori Apps
- New: SAP Fiori Toolkit
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway Developer Center
- Developing OData services self learning
- UI Development Toolkit for HTML5 Developer Center
- New: UI5 is now Open Source --> OpenUI5
- Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5
- New: Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5 in 10 Exercises
- New: Bringing SAP Fiori Leave Requests to Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- New: SAP Fiori My Contacts in Microsoft Outlook
- SAP Fiori for Releases prior to SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013
- New: SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013
Lessons Learned blog series by RIG team.
- Popular: SAP Fiori - Generic troubleshooting steps
- SAP Fiori LL01 - System admin should know how to generate stack xml in SolMan
- SAP Fiori LL02 - Double check the add-on components name and the target server
- SAP Fiori LL03 - Apply all SAP Notes before implementation
- SAP Fiori LL04 - Make sure the backend applications are running before implementation
- SAP Fiori LL05 - Common mistake for setting trusted RFC
- SAP Fiori LL06 - Define system alias for the TASKPROCESSING service
- SAP Fiori LL07 - Common mistake for Launch Page setting
- SAP Fiori LL08 - Adding tiles to Launch Page
- SAP Fiori LL09 - Check the latest support package level
- SAP Fiori LL10 – SAP UI5 add on SP05 Issue with the Fiori Launchpage
- Popular: SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting