List of Partners with valid certification for their Enterprise Storage solutions as on 19.Feb.2014.
The table below contains all SAP partners in alphabetical order with their enterprise storage solution that have been certified within the SAP HANA hardware certification program. For details of the certification please see the general SAP Certified Enterprise Storage Hardware for SAP HANA (HANA-HWC-ES)
- Partner Name: Partner Name as written in the certification
- Storage Solution Name: The name of the enterprise storage solution as written in the certification
- Model: Model of the storage solution used during the certification
- Comments: Comments on using and sizing of the enterprise storage solution
- Storage Connector: Type of storage connector used during the certification
- Certified until: A date that specifies the end date of the validity of the certification
|Partner Name||Storage Solution Name||Model (used for test)||Comments||Storage Connector||Certified until|
|EMC Corporation||Symmetrix VMAX||VMAX 10K|
Scale out to 12 HANA nodes per VMAX Engine (up to 4 Engines in a VMAX 10K, up to 8 engines in a VMAX 20K and 40K)
|SAN Fibre Channel||30-10-2016|
|IBM||IBM Storwize||V7000||Scale out up to 8 nodes;includes HA capabilities;Models included into storage family: V3700, V5000, V7000, IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC)||SAN Fibre Channel||18-02-2017|
|NetApp, Inc.||FAS Series Storage Systems||FAS 3250||Storage based snapshot backup of HANA Database requires additional capacity|
NAS - Shared file system NFSv4;
NFSv3 with certified HANA servers from Fujitsu
|NetApp, Inc||E-Series||E-5500||Family includes E-Series, E2700, E5400, E5500|
EF-Series, EF540, EF550
|Hewlett-Packard Company||HP 3PAR StoreServ||HP 3PAR StoreServ 7400||Supported HP 3PAR StoreServ family models include HP 3PAR StoreServ 7400, 7450, 10400 and 10800||SAN Fibre Channel||18-02-2017|
|Hitachi Data Systems Corporation||Hitachi Enterprise Storage||VSP (2010)||Scale out up to 16 nodes; Family includes VSP and HUS-VM||SAN Fibre Channel||30-10-2016|
* as provided by partners and known at certification date. Can be subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice. It is not intended to be binding upon SAP to any particular course of business, product strategy and/or development.
The certification is valid for a particular enterprise storage product family of the manufacturer hardware wherein multiple models might be included. The product family can be defined as a set of enterprise storage models that share and fulfill all of the following criteria:
- They are based on the same architecture
- They use same storage connector(s) as described in the documentation
- Comparable components are used as with the tested setup
- All the KPIs are met by the lowest member of the product family
- Consistent documentation for product family which is applicable
for all SAP HANA setup scenarios: single node, scale up and scale out.
During the preparation phase of the certification Partner and SAP can jointly agree on the product family.