The listing of SAP HANA certified hardware has been moved to
The new SAP HANA Hardware Directory contains all Certified Appliances beginning with Ivy Bridge technology onwards, and also includes previously validated hardware based on Nehalem and Westmere technology, which is reflected in PAM, certified Enterprise Storage solutions and supported (not certified) Entry Level Systems to operate SAP HANA.
Details in are as provided by the partners and known at certification date. Can be subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice. It is not intended to be binding upon SAP to any particular course of business, product strategy and/or development.
The certification is valid for the stipulated time-period as mentioned in the Integration Certification Agreement. The exact validity date is mentioned on the certificate letter that is issued upon successful completion of the testing.
Enterprise Storage details
The certification is valid for a particular enterprise storage product family of the manufacturer hardware wherein multiple models might be included. The product family can be defined as a set of enterprise storage models that share and fulfill all of the following criteria:
- They are based on the same architecture
- They use same storage connector(s) as described in the documentation
- Comparable components are used as with the tested setup
- All the KPIs are met by the lowest member of the product family
- Consistent documentation for product family which is applicable for all SAP HANA setup scenarios: single node, scale up and scale out.
During the preparation phase of the certification Partner and SAP can jointly agree on the product family.