|Overview||Admin & Architect||Developer||Integration||Events|
SMP3.0 Partner Hands-on-Workshops
Event Calendar Q1-2014
The purpose of the workshops is to provide detailed insights into the technical and functional aspects of the technology stack, best practices for using SMP 3.0 and building robust applications.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the SMP architecture, features and operations
- Learn how to install and administer SMP 3.0
- Building Android Native online and offline applications using the OData SDK
- Building Apache Cordova applications that use the Kapsel Plugins
- Building HTML5 mobile applications with SAP's App Builder
- Introduction to the SMP 3.0 integration layer: Integration Gateway
- Using the Integration Gateway to expose OData services that connect to backend SOAP services
Click the location to find out more details about the specific event and how to register.
If no registration link is added yet - stay tuned (= follow this page).
|APJ||EMEA/ MEE||NA/ LATAM|
For APJ registrations contact
Bangalore: G. Balamurali
Sydney: Ian Callow
Tokyo: Shun Kameda
Feb 03 Johannesburg (ZA) - POSTPONED
For Bogota registrations contact Olga.Prieto@sap.com
Mar 10 Bangalore (IN)
Mar 17 Sydney (AU)
Mar 24 Tokyo (JP)
Mar 03 Bogota (CO)
Mar 24 Sao Paulo (BR) TBC
These workshops are designed for 5 days and seats are limited to 20. So please make sure you grab your seat!