The SAP HANA Administration Guide describes the main tasks and concepts necessary for the ongoing operation of SAP HANA.
Attention: the attached file is for the outdated SAP HANA SPS 8.
Find the current version at http://help.sap.com/hana/SAP_HANA_Administration_Guide_en.pdf
The following areas are covered:
- SAP HANA studio as an SAP HANA administration tool
- Starting and stopping SAP HANA systems
- System configuration
- License management
- User provisioning
- Monitoring (for example, performance, memory usage, disk usage, alert situations)
- Backup and recovery
- Distributed system management
- High availability
- Remote data access using SAP HANA smart data access
- Other administrative tasks, for example, managing tables, managing persistence encryption, auditing database activity, and so on.