These official product tutorials are designed to assist you in learning how to use SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) products. Select a product to view a dynamic library of conceptual animations and interactive step-by-step demonstrations for that product, or review the Hot Topics at the bottom of the page for concepts and features that apply across the BI suite of products. Start exploring the content below or watch the overview video to learn more.
Note that the main focus of these tutorials is on beginner and core topics for BI designers, analysts, and consumers. For additional information for these roles and BI administrators, refer to the product documentation. SAP Education also offers a BI training catalog, Knowledge Acceleration software, and RKT learning maps (for delta education on new releases).
You can submit and vote on ideas for new tutorial topics or improvements to tutorial formats and delivery, follow us on Twitter @SAP_learn_BI, or contact us at BI_Suite_eLearning@sap.com.
Looking for a free trial of SAP products? Visit our Free Trials page.
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects Information Design Tool
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence mobile applications
- SAP BusinessObjects integration option for Microsoft SharePoint software
The following tutorials cover features and concepts that apply across the BI suite of products. New content is added as soon as it becomes available, so check back on a regular basis.