Articles and Downloads for Crystal Reports for Eclipse (CR4E)
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse (CR4E) is a plugin for the Eclipse Java programming environment that allows web applications to be written that include Crystal Reports. Also included is an editor for creating Crystal Reports.
- Prior to version 2 (Crystal Reports for Java), CR4E used the Java Reporting Component (JRC), as its reporting engine. As of January 2009, the JRC is considered deprecated.
- For historical and testing purposes it is good to have access to previous versions. However, please note that support is only available for the two most recent releases.
- Crystal Reports for Java 2.5 was not released.
Articles and Useful Links
- Crystal Reports for Java/Eclipse Articles
- Knowledge Base Article: 1339313 - How to Change the Database Data Source Location in the JRC
- Knowledge Base Article: 1231899 - JRC Should Use the Latest CR for Eclipse Jars to Keep Reports Looking the Same in Designer as in the App