Implementation Content and Additional Methodology and Governance Frameworks
The first Business Add-on to ASAP are now released and can be viewed and downloaded from SAP EcoHub and SAP Service Marketplace. The Business Add-on to ASAP can also be activated and deployed in SAP Solution Manager, where they are delivered via a roadmap and template project and in SAP Enterprise Modeling by IDS Scheer where they are available as a database.
The Business Add-on to ASAP extend the ASAP methodology with modular business implementation content and additional methodology and governance frameworks.
The Business Add-on to ASAP provide proven implementation content for implementation of various industry solutions, solutions packages, and other related areas such as Agile Methodology, BPM, SOA, MDM and EA Governance and Strategy Frameworks. The Business Add-on to ASAP concept is the gateway to executing process based and easier to consume solutions.
The Business Add-on to ASAP delivers:
- Additional flavor methodology, governance content, templates, samples and accelerators extending standard ASAP Methodology for Implementation 7 content
- Solution or industry specific business content: Business process structure, transactions, solution documentation, links to IMG objects, BC sets, enhancements, SOA services, composite applications, test cases, training material, etc.
- Relevant SAP services and training offerings
This year a number of Business Add-ons to ASAP will be launched across various industries, solutions and other related areas such as methodology and governance frameworks, small innovative BPM/SOA based implementation packages. To view the available Business Add-ons to ASAP or get more information please go to Service Marketplace (SMP login required) or SAP EcoHub.
Just to browse them you can take a look here:
Roadmap Business Add-ons
- Business Process Scanning Methodology Roadmap
- Enterprise Architecture Roadmap
- BPM Strategy and Governance Roadmap
- SOA Strategy and Governance Roadmap
To learn more, please read the ASAP Methodology Perspective for Business Add-Ons document.
- ASAP Methodology Business Add-on Perspective Document (SMP login required)
- FEATURED EVENTS (webinar recording)
SAP has recently launched the Not authorized to view the specified document 8278. In this series you will explore the details of each Business Add-ons for ASAP and how to apply them.