Some business semantics are standardized to promote interoperability and reuse. These standardized business semantics take into account requirements from various markets, industries, and locales.
By leveraging its 30+ years of experience in building business software that accommodates customers in various markets, SAP has been able to evolve these business semantics to provide on-going support and leadership in the development of business standards for specific vertical industries.
Some of these industries include aerospace, agricultural, automotive, chemical, consumer goods, high technology, manufacturing, oil and gas, and mill products.
- Common Standards - Management
- Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)
- Web Services Management (WS-Management)
- Web Services Metadata Exchange (WS-MetadataExchange)
Ontology Definition Languages
- Ontology Definition Languages
SAP Netweaver Exchange Infrastructure