SAP Integration Scenario
1. Network Performance Optimization for enterprise SOA-based Solutions (ESOA-AW-PO 1.0)
- Improving end user response times over a WAN link.
- Processing off-loading from SAP Application Servers to Network appliances and services.
2. Network Security for enterprise SOA-based Solutions (ESOA-AW-SEC 1.0)
- Off-loading SSL processing from the application servers.
- Reverse proxy functions.
- Advanced security filters for applications on the network.
- Intrusion and attack prevention and defense.
3. Enterprise SOA landscapes Access Reliability and Availability through networks (ESOA-AW-RA 1.0)
- Load balancing to local application cluster nodes.
- Network Quality of Service Management (only if network vendor provides additional test tools for network traffic generation).
- Getting Started
- Technical Documentation
- Test System Recommendation from ICC
- Price List
- Benefits of Certification
- Related Content
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) highly recommends that ISVs and partners, who are interested in certifying an integration of their product with SAP solutions, begin with our page Getting Started with Integration and Certification that explains the SAP ICC services and describes the process how to obtain them. This page helps you select the correct integration scenario and contains technical information, streaming media presentations, step-by-step guides, and much more.
News & Highlights: If you see the need to receive further technical support about SAP-endorsed technologies, temporary resources before/during/after the certification process, and/or help during the implementation at a customer site we recommend to contact one of the system integrator companies providing "SAP Integration and Certification Center - Software Integration Services Certification". Please find here the contact details of these certified companies.
SAP Netweaver 7.0 and SAP ERP 6.0
In addition to the technical interface specifications below, please also read Certification guide.
- ESOA-AW-PO was introduced as a certifiable interface in this release
- ESOA-AW-RA was introduced as a certifiable interface in this release
- ESOA-AW-SEC was introduced as a certifiable interface in this release
Test System Recommendation from ICC
The quickest way to gain access to an SAP system suitable for integration testing is via the SAP Remote Access and Connectivity Service (SAP RAC), which provides access to shared and exclusive-use hosted test systems.
Description about available test system options:
Read SAP ICC consultant Martin Vierling's blog about Integrating to SAP Solutions - Test System Opportunities for independent Software Vendors, where you can find the options of hosted SAP Test Systems and recommendations, if the hosted test system option is suitable for your certification.
16,000 Euro Per Certification (Euro currency applicable to all countries).
To understand all services and benefits included in this fee, please refer to the Getting Started Page.
Benefits of Certification
Customers using SAP-certified solutions in their SAP environment, as well as the ISVs and partners offering these, experience great benefits such as shorter implementation times, technical enablement, and marketing assets that certification provides.
Please visit the Certification Benefits overview page for more information.
- After successful certification testing the ISV solution can be advertised with the following logo:
- Platform User License is available for this scenario.
Testing Secure Enterprise SOA Applications Across Wide Area Networks Without Leaving the Lab
SAP Training and Help:
Please refer to SAP Education.
ICC Webinar: You are invited to join our introductory webinars - hosted by the SAP Integration and Certification Center in regular intervals. For a schedule and recordings got to the page "SAP Integration and Certification Webinar Series".
Apply for ICC Services right away - please fill in the SAP ICC online application form.
Partner Information Center: Certified solutions can be found in the Partner Information Center (PIC).