I've some problems with the Delta Extraction of the Infosource 0crm_oppt_h (CRM Opportunities Header). After initialization I get no delta data from the CRM system.
What I already did:
Activated 0crm_oppt_h Data Source (checked functionality with rsa3)
Started Info Package (Init) on BW side (worked fine)
Checked the status of the Data Source on the CRM system using BWA7 ("initial upload" is unmarked; "delta active" is marked and what makes me worry is that the column "Queue exists" in <i>unmarked</i>...)
If I change anything (like Phase, Expected Sales Vol.) in the opportunity, the Delta Extraction get no changes.
Could You help me out, please?
Yes, I activated the datasource with BWA5 before I started the initialization.
In BWA5 the Data Source is marked as active, but why is there no existing queue (in BWA7)?
I did some further testing:
If I create a new opportunity the delta mechanism works and I recieve only the new data record.
But if i change data in the header of an existing opportunity (which was included in the initialization) I recieve no delta data in BW
Message was edited by: Markus Svec
try to check oss note 788172
Release Status Released for Customer
Released on 23.03.2005
Priority Correction with high priority
Category Program error
No data exists in delta extraction from the CRM server to the BW system for business transactions, if parallel processing is applied as per note 639072. But Data is extracted if parallel processing is switched off.ie. when BWA_NUMBER_OFF_PROCESSES is set to 1,there is data during delta. This applies to the following DataSources:
DataSources, BWA, initial extraction, delta init, parallel processing, no data in delta.
Reason and Prerequisites
There is an update on the generated delta table which causes data corruption in running delta initializations as the changed delta sets will be deleted with every further update on documents. An open cursor statement is there without fetch data in SMOX3_GET_DATA.
The problem is solved with the attached corrections.After applying the corrections a new initialization of the affected datasources is necessary.
we aren't using the parallel processing as described in note 639072. The number of parallel processes is set to "1". I verified this in BWA8 and cross checked with SM30 table SMOFPARSFA (maintain the number of parallel processes and the server group).
Thanks for your help. Do you have other ideas?
I am working on the 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H extraction into BW, I have followed the steps outlined the above query.
RSA7 - I can see the D/S entry
BW - did a Delta Init
T-code - GNRWB I activated the required programs BWA_XX
BWA7 - Can see the entry but the not the flag for QUEUE Exits Column.
Can anyone give any clue as to which other Queue I need to activate inorder to capture the deltas on the source and then move them into RSA7.
I have followed all the steps outlined in the ticket but still I cant get the BWA7 Queue entry (flagged) and no deltas show up in RSA7.
Thanks in Advance
please go to transaction SMQR
and check if there are any queues registeres.
if not try to register
I think that BW* only will do the work.
also check that in transaction SMW3_00
the following entries exist and are unchecked
Edited by: Marios Giannopoulos on Mar 11, 2009 9:49 AM
it seems that the profile S_BI-WX_RFC for ALEREMOTE is not sufficiant for SAP CRM extraction. When you give SAP_ALL authority extraction will work. Until now I had no time to trace the missing authority object but we encountered this more than one time. When updating the authority rights be advised that aleremote is often designed as system user. Therefor you have to wait until the session for the system user times out and the new user context will be loaded - otherwise the old authority objects are still active but not the new one. The time out can differ depending on your system settings from hours up to one day. Unfortunately I don't know where this setting is maintained.
hope it helps.
Kind regards Michael
I've got exactly the same problem, there isn't any data in the delta queue.
Datasource activation in CRM
Replication + activation
full repair -> data uploaded
delta -> no data in the queue (RSA7)
BWA5 :status active
BWA7: status delta active but "queue exists" not marked"
RSA7: 0 data
Is there any V3 engine or anything similar to activate? My CRM system is all new so maybe I missed a customising adjustement.
dear Markus and Chiel,
just found oss note may relevant, please take a look :
692195-FAQ: Sales Analytics and CRM-BW data Extraction
Suggestion 9: In case of attribute datasources, it is possible that the
entry for the GUID is missing in the table SMOXAFLD.
If , for example the datasource 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR is not giving deltas
then you can follow the steps:
1)If Delta process is active for the attribute datasource e.g.
0CRM_OPPT_ATTR, then stop the delta process in the BW
2) In the CRM system, Make the entry in the table SMOXAFLD
for the datasource with the Key
as 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR GUID
3) Save the entry.Activate the datasource
4) Check that the above entry is replicated in smoxafld_s also after this.
5) Create a transport request manually for the following object R3TR SMO4 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR
If you never found the solution, it is likely security on the CRM side associated with your ALE user. Have your Basis group change the ALE security to SAPALL and try it again. There are several notes on OSS related to the security requirements for the ALE user. Note 692195 is a good place to start.