I have 6 yrs domain experience in Manufacturing field & now I have plans to change my career by doing SAP MM course & certtification. I have few doubts regarding this ...Please guide me.
1. Is it a wise decision for me to do SAP MM course? Will there be good opportunities with it now & in future?
I can also do SAP PP module, which one will have more opportunities in the market?
2. I have good Domain experience for 6yrs, can I do SAP MM course in institutes like Reliance & try for jobs without certification? Will the companies consider the people with just domain knowledge & knowledge in SAP(but no real time exp in SAP or Certification)?
3. Can I do course in institutes like Reliance & prepare at home & take the exam for certification? Do we need to have miimum 2 yrs exp in SAP to do the certification?
4. If I do course & certification with Siemens, is it worth spending 3 lakhs for it ? Will there be more chances of getting a job with domain experience & having certification from Siemens?
5. In most of the jobsites they are asking for atleast one end to end implementation exp or at least 2 yrs SAP exp. In such cases will they consider the people with just domain experience. Will the certification be an advantage in such cases?
6. Spending 3 lakhs for Siemens at this moment for me is a very big thing but I have to change my career because of some reasons, I'm not able to take any decision. Can you please suggest me whether it is wise decision to go with Siemens.
Thanks for the help in advance. Sorry for asking so many questions. But I'm in a confused state now. Please help...
You can check [http://sap-mm-certification.info] for information about the reasons to take SAP certification, it is in certification overview section.