Business Scenario :
1. Country : USA
2. Employee Classification : Salaried (Exempt or Non Exempt) or Hourly
3. Only Salaried - Non Exempt Employee is entitled to OT.
Whether the employee is Exempt or Non Exemp is captured in one of the Std ON infotypes & reflected in IT 0001.
My question is :
1. How will will i inform the system that OT is only for Non Exempt Employee
2. Do i need to capture the Exempt / Non Exempt classification somewhere in the Employee Group or Subgroup??
3. Since this is a Staturtoy requirement, the Std SAP system takes care of the OT
I read sumwhr that Operation OUTWPEXMPT can be used. But how??
pls provide some insight
1. In USA only the non-exempt employees are entitled to OT. Exempt Employees arent.
2. Whether the employee is Exempt or a Non-Exempt is maintained in IT1610.
3. With this info will the sytem be able to identify that an emp is exempt & no OT is to be paid??
4. Or how can this be captured in a PCR?? (Say all Exempt employees will receive no OT)