zedSuite is pleased to announce the availability of zed E-Commerce and WebCRM 7.5
This release is a milestone in our product suite and further emphasizes our dedication to enabling owners of SAP Business One to sell and market their products online.
This release is all about PA-DSS 2.0 validation. Working with Coalfire Systems, we began development in early August updating the checkout functionality, logging, user authentication and upgrade procedures to comply with PA-DSS requirements. More specifically we made the following changes;
- Credit card number and CCV are no longer stored in the database at all. This was a requirement of the PA-DSS itself and a decision that was not made lightly.
- Wallet functionality has been removed
- Private keys are no longer used for encryption
- The password UDF in B1 for users is no longer used
- Only the initial password for a business partner contact can be set in B1. After the bp contact is added to ecommerce, the password can only be set in the Admin, by the user, or using the Reset User tool.