I'm afraid your suggestion doesn't work. I modified the universe object with the following code:
case when index(table.column,'&')=0 then table.column
else Substr(table.column,1,(index(table.column,'&')-1)) || '&'
|| Substr(table.column, (index(table.column,'&')+1)) end
On the PC it now replaces simple ampersands with &
I use that object as a prompt.
In mobile 4.0.3 I get "XML document structures must start and end with the same entity". FYI - the same bug occurs in Explorer.....
Thanks for coming to the rescue. Once this bug is fixed I'll up my iTunes rating another star as promised in my review
It's frustrating because we reported this bug to the help desk on 1/10 and they are completely confused with even how to recreate it. BTW- The & problem is also present in Explorer for iPad. Try filtering a facet on a value that contains an ampersand and it will crash there as well...
P.S. We have another incident with another spotted but dealing with negative values in a pie chart that render completely different on iPad than in WebI but they are confused by how to recreate that as well. (I've sent them video clips and screenshots but still no luck.) Maybe you can help with that...
Sorry for replying so late.
Yes, this is an issue and will be fixed actually in 4.0 Patch 3 it should be fixed.
And i a m sorry if temp fix did not work with you actually it worked well for me.
Edited by: Shweta Arunkumar Bodade on Feb 24, 2012 12:49 PM
Edited by: Shweta Arunkumar Bodade on Feb 24, 2012 12:51 PM
I figured out the confusion here.
I am talking here about "MobiServer" version and you are probably talking about "MobiClient" versions.
Well 4.0 Patch 3 is MobiServer patch 3 that i am speaking about.
And 4.1.0 is client version which is due to be released in March that Dave is speaking about, and he is correct the issue will be fixed in that version.