This is Kirubakar. I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer science from St Josephs. After my U.G, i have completed my SAP ABAP certification and i have one and half year experience in the same field. Now i would like to become a techno-functional consultant with a good amount of knowledge in the business processes of SAP. Not just do another SAP certification in the functional side, but i would like to do my masters.
I have the below universities in mind.
1. Burmingham City University - MSc Enterprise Systems Management
2. Sheffield Hallam University - MSc Enterprise Systems Professional
3. Brunel university - MSc Business System Integration
I have a few queries.
1. How good are these 3 universities in terms of credibility? I have heard Brunel is good compared to the other two. I have
also heard that Burmingham City University is pretty new and not that recommended. How far are these true? Will i get a
job after passing out ?
2. I am more of a technical person and would like to opt for a course that will cover the functional side and actual business
processes in SAP. What course out of these 3 will you recommend for me?
3. I was looking through the course structure of 'MSc Enterprise Systems Professional' from Sheffield
Hallam University. I found very few modules related to SAP/ERP. Will this course have the necessary elements to cover
at least some of the functional side/business processes of SAP?