I have few question like below,please help me provide some inputs.
1) In cproject i am able to see the only released project in the dashboard, i want see all the status recording to the project in dashboard like completed,locked and released.
2) when changed my project status released to locked still in dashboard view it is showing released status.why is like this.
3) once i see the all the status ( completed,locked and released) i want filter the project like locked project.
can any one help me on this.
Edited by: kumar reddy on Feb 10, 2012 7:56 AM
Project dashboard is updated when the project is re-evaluated accordingly.
At first please check the project type customizing: under evaluation & dashboard, especially the "use dashboard" checkbox, as well as "check for threshold value". If the property is not set to "save", it means you have to run manually the evaluation (or through a job).
You can use report: DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.
Then, for filtering the dashboard, you can implement BADI: DPR_EVE_DASHBOARD
you answer is really helped me.
I have done the check mark for "use dashboard" I can see the status on the tab.
instead of running the report the manually DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO to status.I need to do it automated.
can you please help where i will get this option "check for threshold value". If the property is not set to "save".
Thanks and Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm not sure to understand correctly your requirement.
By launching report "DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO", you can re-evaluate your projects, as well as running dashbord extraction. You just need to launch it. This is the standard (and correct!) behavior.
let me explain in detail for example i have 500 project in cProject, but all these project under dashboard sys-status is not update.
1) To update the sys-status i have did the customization under evaluation & dashboard use dashboard" checkbox and check for Threshold Value Violations i selected Background processing; user; save.
2) The second step i have Updated to Assign Extract Layouts to Project Types all project type to 0_DASHBOARD.
3) The 3rd step i have run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO for 10 projects by Use Customizing , once this program is run successfully i check the dashboard in portal all the 10 order sys-status updated successfully.
Now my problem is.
Now user is doing the UAT he has 10, 00,000 project in portal all these order sys-status is not there in dashboard. to update all the order status user need to run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO , but user is saying does want to run the Program for these many order he want update status by using any standard.
how to update these many project sys-status.
I would recommend to schedule a daily (nightly?) job to run report DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.
Then, you can also tick in the selection screen the checkbox "Check Last Change Date" so that only modified projects are run.
This will secure that all updated projects are updated on a daily basis.
when i run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO and select the use customizing and when i run the program the out put is
showing 2 extract layout 0_DASHBOARD and 0_PROJECT_RES3_C.
can i know what is use of layout 0_PROJECT_RES3_C and is there any effect if i run layout runs in production.