I would like to ask, what are the steps that I'm going to do when configuring an EWA report for non-abap systems i.e portal. Do Ineed to install SMD agents on my non-abap systems and connect to diagnostic agent of solman?
Or do I need to install wily introscope agents on my non-abap systems and connect to diagnostic agent?
It is both? Which one?
It would be also great if you can provide me links/documents in relation to my queries.
Please do note that the current version of solman system is 7.1
Thanks in advance for the help
To generate an EWA report for Java stack system,
you need to do following:
1. install smd agent (diagnostics agent) on Java stack system
you can install this agent standalone, details see note 1234384.
The installation Guide is also attached in note 1234384.
2. finish Initial Config and Basic Configuration in solman_setup for
solman system, the setting about Enterprise Manager is also included
in these configurations, please ensure EM is running properly.
3. start managed system configuration for the EP system in solman_setup
after selecting the system type 'Java', please finish all steps as
suggested in which step. The Step 'Wily Introscope Configuration' is to
install Introscope Agent which is used for Java stack system. More infor
please read the installation Guide of Enterprise Manager and note
4. You should be able to see data in Wily Introscope and Workload
Root Cause Analysis->End-to-End Analysis->select the system->Workload
5. If the EP system is added in a solution, the EWA task for this system
should be shown up in solman's SDCCN.
Also check note: 976054"