I need to display the output in two columns(two vertical tables) in a single page. I was just thinking on the lines of filtering each block with no. of records using rowindex().My apporach is to find the total records being fetched, divide by 2(blocks and store the result in variableA, then filter the block 1 with 0 between variableA and block 2 greater than Variable A.
1. I want to find the total records which are being fetched and are to be distributed evenly or unevenly on the two blocks. How to achieve this?
2. I want to filter the block using the BETWEEN operator . how to pass another variable in the upper limit of the between operator? Basically I want the upper limit to be dynamic.
3. Through conditioanl formating, can I change the font size of the table ? Assume the the toal records is above 1000, and as i need to display the output in two tables in a single page, then automatically the font size has to reduce.
4. How to change width and height of a cell dyanmically (for the same case in Q:3)?
5. Is there any other approach to acheive the news paper format in the output.
By definition Web Intelligence is not designed to do such advanced level of formatting,
If you need high level of typographic output and "extreme" conditional formatting the best choice is Crystal Reports.
Maybe other users have been able to do some sort of what you need to do and they may give you some advice however there is a reason if we maintain and distribute two different tools.