this specific problem isn't fixed yet but in our near pipeline. The issue is that you probably have some special characters in one free text field. You could track it down by cleaning some content until you found the bugger. Otherwise we are working on it.
Thank you for your help. I will try to solve the problem in a way that you suggested.
However, I have one more question.
In 2006, when I went through SAP - certification, I worked for a consulting company and my status in the profile was a "partner."
At the moment, I am an independent SAP-expert (Freelancer). My status in profile- "Customer".
In my opinion this is not quite correct status.
Please indicate for me the rules for determining status for members of SCN.
Thanks for pointing it out Mike..I have changed the forum thread name..
Christina, thanks for the follow up..
I had raised few other issues in one of my other discussion thread..Hope its been noticed and worked upon by your team. Here is the link to the thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3143114